Thursday, May 7, 2009


My Special thanks to my fellow abang batax which has give me this award. This is my 1st award, I’ve been very happy to receive it. Thank you once again to my friend abang batax , you make me high with your award gift. I want to share and give this award too, and this is the nomination Blog for this award :

1. Awel

2. Lucky

For all my friend who receive this award…please do this following things…

1. Put this logo in your Blog or in your posting
2. Invite 10 people to get this award
3. Don’t forget to make a link to your friend site or Blog
4. Let them know that they has receive this award with give comment in they Blog or site.
5. share your love and link to this posting and to them who has receive this award.
6. This things…can increase our page rank…..


Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 comments: